Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Wow...

So I see the blog has been quite productive this week. Work this week hasn't been too bad, except for last night. I wanted to cry. Anyway, Thursday I went and signed up for classes. I've got a Freshman Comp. American Lit. Modern America, and Intro to Psych. It's rather exciting, and I need to order books soon. Today, I went to Amanda Rowlands baby shower. On the way to the shower I got a phone call from my father saying that Bri went to the hospital with some wicked contractions (She's been having bad contractions for weeks, and the baby has dropped, so you can imagine that this is bad news bears). Anyway, so I went to Dustin and Bri's house after the shower to help paint the bathroom, and help with the baby's room. That was fun. Now here I am. I went to movie gallery and bought Phantom of the Opera!!! I'm so excited. I think I'll go watch it now! Peace Easy
Love and Kisses,
~Cassi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home