Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Thursday, August 04, 2005

The Light at the end of the tunnel...

Clear!
*shocks Blog*
"Cmon, Fight"
*rubs electrodes*
Clear!
"t-thump, t-thump"
"It's a mircale"

So that was my best attempt at reviving the blog. It's been a while, but I guess I can do some recapping. Today was SOOOOO close to a being a USDO, but in the end, it's 12:00 and here I sit. The power went out roundabouts 8:45, so I called up O-unit and we ellipticaled in the dark together. Opie gave me a ride to pick up Ben's car. I was going to go to Lowell Meijer for some grub...so I turned around...and then went the SAME WAY I was going before, and didn't realize it until Hastings Road.

I started going down Hastings Road, got halfway down it, and realized I didn't have my debit card, so I turned around and went home. Upon arrival at homeI couldn't find my Debit card, and concluded that I had thrown it in the fire. I grabbed my checkbook and left for Carl's, but realized DUH, no power, probably can't shop there. But I was pretty far, and I drove by the gym, and the power had returned. Great. Sami Ehl was waiting outside, so I am definitely back on the clock. Boo.

Lost in softball with Opie Tuesday. Sunfield United Methodist must recruit or something, because their team probably averaged about 190lbs. They had SEVEN homeruns. Luckily, 3 were singles because of the 4+ HR rule, whew.

Last night I just hurt. Don't know why, but it wasn't my call, so I pretty much slept, shot some movie scenes with Jon, and washed my car. The very same car that I am now driving again because Cindy's car died, lucky. It's not bad though, not a bad ride. I honestly can't tell its messed up when I'm behind the wheel.

Got myself a nice pus-covered scab for those of you who like that kinda thing. When I closed up here earlier, we went to Opie's Grandparents' Pool and i gave it some therapy. Did you know that pus is like sap when it dries? "Hard as a rock" to quote our electrical friends.

Today I'm going to get a car. It's going to happen.

Softball is 8:30 Friday, and no longer exists on Thursdays. Saturday morning is the 5K...I feel so unprepared. Holla Back.

-Jeff Weider-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home