Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Sunday, August 07, 2005

I wish I may, I wish I might, I wish this very wish tonight...

Hey everybody! Long time no talk/see. It's been crazy... yet boring. Went to Cedar Point last monday with Alissa. We had a lot of fun! Then Tuesday I don't remember what I did. Wednesday I went shopping. And Thursday night I hung out with some friends. It was fun. I bought Guess Who?. and to this day still can't remember who I saw it with in theaters. I hope they aren't offended. Friday I got the letter in the mail about my roommates. All three of them know eachother. It's okay though, I won't feel left out. I've only talked to one of them. We've talked a couple of times. She seems super cool. But yeah, only 14 more days... I'm excited to get away. And as melanie said.. we're like right next to eachother, it's kind of weird. And I have a class with another person from lakewood too. It's crazy. Saturday I took THREE naps.. oh yeah! and then went to Steak and Shake with Alissa, Stevie, and Katiecarr. We met Derek and Beach there too. It was fun. I kept making fun of this guy who looked like matt clark. I kept asking him to get us stuff because our waitress went home. Today was one of the worst days I've had in a long time. My manager at work yelled at me hard core... told me to shut up... and told me to leave and go home. It was bad. I didn't even do anything that bad! I'm going to love working with her for the next week! NOT! I can't wait to get out of there. I'd rather to anything than stay at that place any longer than I have to. Mkay, see ya all later! - LeeAnn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home