Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

can i do this?

Is it legal to blog anymore? I miss this blog dearly. I don't want it to die, but i think it already has. But i am going to do this anyway.

So i drove back to Northern from home last night. So when i got back i figured that i would just unpack a little bit, say hi to everyone and go to bed, since i got back at 2 am. But no- I started to unoack, Mike came in and wanted me to go outside with him so he could smoke, and i had to go and park my Jeep. -which in case you were wondering- there is no fucking parking anywhere to be found. But so Mike and i end up driving around everywhere in town, just checking it out and talking, and listening to music. And i discover something that has never happened to me before. I realize that Mike knows me better from talking to me for 2 hours total than some of my best friends know me. It is like he knows me without actually knowing me yet. What the hell is that? I don't even know what to do. I am the one that is supposed to be the people reader. The one that knows people more than they would like me to. Mike- Mike Sweppy. He is from Troy, Michigan, he has 7 tattoos. 5 piercings that i can see, and just looks like he is getting into trouble. Definately got the bad boy look going for him. But is totally isn't. He is fucking hillarious. And he has a sense of humor like (and beyond) mine. I originally thought that he didn't care what anyone thought, but i kinda changed my mind and now i know he does care. But when he knows someone thinks something about him or about anything, he feels the need to set them straight and tell them how he is or how it is. And i think that is awesome. That's the way it should be, and i think it is awesome. So that's Mike for you. There's more to it, but for now that's what i'll give you. But long story short, i am stuck in a funny spot and i don't know what to think, and/or do. Nothing i guess. Alan, where are you on this one? I need you at times like this. So i went to bed at 7 this morning after talking to Mike for forever last night. Alan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Will you come ane visit me? I need you right now. :-( Maybe i'll be able to update this later, so stay tuned. . . . i love you all and i miss seeing you. Everyone feel free to call me whenever you want to.

-Abby Wildcat Weeks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home