Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Monday, June 06, 2005

way back when

It was so hot today at work. I had to wait on 40 people all at the same time and none of them thought it necessary to think about the fact that I was the only waitress waiting on them and couldn't give me a break. So I came home and ran through the sprinkler! It was so nice. I just felt like I was little again. All the stress, sadness, and worries all went away for about a half an hour. Then when I was done playing I just sat and thought about the stress, sadness, and worries... and some things just seemed to fit better. I love running through sprinklers, it's just so scary because you just know it's going to be super cold yet you want to do it over and over again! okay enough babbel. Stons.... tomorrow/today.... YAY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home