Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Saturday, June 04, 2005

A series of rather unfortunate and fortunate events...

The day started out good yesterday... Then I went to work. I had a 17 year old boy propose to me... that was kind of weird. I said No of course! We were so dead yesterday, But I did get to see Cass and we're definitely going Mini Golfing sometimes this week. James Hillard also came in, He asked for my advice on his little....... situation.... I just laughed him. I'm such a good friend I KNOW! But then I told him what I thought. Theeeeen... I left work to pick up hannah at her house b/c we went out to Coplins.. rather boring, except the two fights that Marc and Nate got into with these dumb Portland dudes. Now here some the kicker... I think I need a new paragraph for this story...

I was taking Hannah home and Cindy Blough needed a ride into lake-o to Dustin Nash's house. No big deal i was going that way anyway. Until we got through woodland and she says she forgot her keys, so we call Dustin and see if he'll meet us at Coats Grove and woodland road. He did, her keys weren't in his car, so we trek back to Lake-O when I'm getting into town, I realize that my car sounds waaaaay funny, and its pulling real hard to the left, (the radio was down because we were having a very heated conversation). and Low and Behold I have a flat tire.... It was approximately 2:15 in the morning when I pulled into Shell... Too bad it doesn't end there. I get out and see that the tire is blown out, i can't blow it back up. So, i get my spare out and my "jack" out. The jack doesn't fit under the car... so Hannah and I run/walk to her house and get her jack.. it was only about three blocks, and drive back. Brandon fisk, worker of Shell, helps a great deal with the manual labor, because he was bored. All in all, I pulled out of shell at around 3AM. Cindy had caught a ride to Dustins by this time. But I have to drive home at 45MPH because well... I had a stupid dingy tire. Now this is where I become one of the stupidest people alive. I get home tell dad he's kind of dumb for giving me a jack that wont jack up my car, and he told me that there should have been on under the spare tire that came with the car... and well.... DUMB LEEANN didn't see it. I should be wearing a stupid sign that points upward at me.


Sorry to put you through my night but I thought i'd tell you how stupid I really am! It was not really cool... but atleast I have a fun story to tell! SeeYa!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home