Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Friday, June 03, 2005

BEES!!!!

I guess the crazy just runs in this family.

Mom and I went out to pull out some old posts, and we could hear and awful lot of bees. I look up, and lo and behold, there's a bee swarm making a new hive on a branch RIGHT above my head.

So, last night, I'd completely forgotten about it, when I walk outside and see my mom going at the branch that it's on with a pair of loppers. She has the bright idea to drop the bees nest into a bucket, and run it over to a better place for us. Bees, bucket, dropping, does this sound like a bad idea to ANYONE else?

Well, yeah, I got stung in the eye, and the bee hive is now under said bucket, directly under where the branch used to be.

It hurts to blink....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home