Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Status... Pending

Gnarly (yeah, gnarly... bitch) beach trip yesterday. Went with Kali and Jason Copelin and met up with some of her friends from State, met Kathryn and Joanna as well as Jamie on the beach too. Kathryn, ah that girl kills me, got a "little" tipsy, maybe the heat was just getting to her... but I think the booze had something to do with it too. I did get a little burned up, it doesn't hurt though, so... that's a bonus I reckon.

I sent Melanie an email regarding ze blog, I can't be believe this is the first time she's been even being considered for membership! She's fuckin' hardcore, she should have been one if the first! That one's on me. I'd sent Scott one a while ago, but I suppose I could do it again, he hasn't confirmed yet...

Pistons tonight...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home