Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Thursday, June 02, 2005

It's hard for me to say I'm sorry.

Really. It is. Chicago does rock though. I think Geoff is going to be safe from paying Alan his $10. That shows good focus. Game one of Woodland Thursday Nights is at 6:10 tonight, followed immediately by game two. Hopefully my ankle will stay attached.

Spiral-mowed the lawn yesterday...drive by if you get a chance.

Almost killed my steer again yesterday also...had a lot of steer-snot on me.

No more ellipses...I got my second World's Worst Son Award yesterday. I forgot my mom's birthday, which is OK because I remembered before I got home, but I still forgot, and then yesterday I doubled up with 1. A traffic violation and 2. Didn't drop off the Ford in Ionia like I said I would, plum forgot.

More on my moving violation. In my infinite wisdom set my cruise at 71 while taking Andy to Olivet to get his van yesterday. Apparently the speed limit on m50 is 55, so I got pulled over. Upon further inspection, I found out that my speedometer gets more-wrong as you go fast...so he clocked me at 76. ROUGhly 21 over and into the reckless driving range. Because I'm a lucky kid I got wrote up for 5 over and got a $91 ticket, which I paid no more than 15 minutes later in Charlotte. Direct quote "Well, I wrote you up for 5 over (pause, pause, pause) instead of the 21 over that I clocked you at." He was nice though, that could've been bad. I guess it's back to 55 all the time now. I hope you guys don't end up behind me on the road :)

Thats all I've got. I guess I'll do some cardio now. If you guys would like me to do anything be sure to write it on a note and tack it to my forehead or else I'll probably forget. Tony's House again tonight. Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home