Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Friday, June 03, 2005

Zero Wins - Two Losses

Alright so the first Thursday Night didn't turn out so well. Definitely took two losses, roughly 16-4 and 11-4. Lets see, I had two, maybe three errors. I FOR SURE got thrown out taking 2nd on a single, so I guess that means an extra set of sprints @ softball 2-a-days. Oh well, there's always tonight.

Penny murdered all of the chickens but I think I told everyone that already.

9:40 tonight, so it's pretty much a Saturday game. Melanie came to the doubleheader last night, so good by work by her (or "you" depending on whether or not she joined the blog).

Wow..I've just got nothing. I did talk to Simcox last night though. He said if Geoff complains one more time about the black eye he's going to give him an encore. Nah, he didn't really say that, he actually felt really bad. Violence is not the answer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home