Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Thursday, June 02, 2005

i am so full....

Ahhh.. the stons.... what else can I say? I had a good day off and on. Cried quite a few times lol. Went to see The sisterhood of the Traveling Pants tonight. I seriously choked up like 6 times. sad i know! But it is a good movie, so I should read the book. Then we went to Bennigans, did you know (i bet one of you does) that during happy hour the chooce two appitizer sampler is 3.99!!! I definately got the buffalo wings and nachos. Those nachos were SO GOOD! I had two IBC Root beers too! But I am SO full! We almost went to hooters, but they were packed because of a bathing suit contest! I work all weekend. Friday night, Saturday and Sunday morning.. So Jeff--- that is my schedule just so ya know!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home