Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Saturday, June 04, 2005

All of us are done for...

So many good stories this week! I'm glad that people's summers are shaping up to be something interesting, haha...

I'm still adding music to my library, so if anyone wants to contribute, give me a call. I estimate that after the addition taking place within the hour, I will still have approximately 12 GB's left.

Ate at the Macaroni Grill last night with Katie; best chocolate cake ever. The entree was that bowtie pasta, with a cream sauce, chicken, and mushrooms. It bore the strong flavor of mushroom, which was good, but I was not in the mood for said flavor. This was followed by a trip to the mall, and therefore a sell-out to corporate America...we went to Starbucks: venti white chocolate mocha. Highly recommended for those who don't much like the taste of coffee but like to appear yuppie. We still had about 20 minutes to kill before heading to Ada Beef's softball game, so we made a quick run into Kentwood Friday's to see the Twins and Tyler.

They're doing well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home