Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Sunday, June 05, 2005

Another one bites the dust.

Wedding day success! I'm way tired though. went to bed at 3 and woke up at 8, but there was no time to be tired today....until now. I left my beloved pillow at my cousins house, which is sad. I don't know how I'll sleep tonight. About an hour after the reception started, I was retard and went to take a sip out of a pitcher of lemonade, and spilled half of the contents down my dress, so I had to go back to Cassuandra's house (which luckily for me was only a 2 minute drive), after that it was good times. Got my groove thing on like you would not believe! I danced practically the whole time (minus slow songs) by the time I left I was drenched. I also got a little sun burned today, so I'm excited about that. All in all it was a good time. Dustin stripped for everyone, well partily, the only thing that came off was his shirt, but Dustin's getting a little hairy in his old age. I'm watching Bad Boys II, then I think I'll wash may face, and go to sleep. So, Nighty Night all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home