Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Sunday, June 05, 2005

Ridin' the storm out.

Well that subtitle is just lovely Mr. Administrator. It actually is very similar to the text message I got from Alan last night. Weird.

Went to Sarah's last night, even though she wasn't there...also weird. I played Alex Haskin in Ping-Pong and lost 11 times in a row (with a 2 loss break to tyler in the middle). I also took an L to Sarah, giving me 17 multi-purpose losses since Thursday.

I took some cans back to meijer and got about 30 bucks yesterday. I ended up returning to Lowell to pick up those beer bottles, and I can't say I regret the decision. There is definitely some cheesecake in the fridge...so I can't be held responsible for what happens tonight. Yep, nothing exciting on the roster yet. I guess I'll see ya few of you tomorrow morning. Peace -Jeff

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home