Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Monday, June 06, 2005

My First

Well here it is my very first posting! Anyway i just have to tell jeff that i am sorry for not coming in this morning...i had a doctors apt. I will tell you what happened in person, i get kinda emotional. Well my weekend went well, except for the horrible movie Rachel King, Tyler Beglin and i struggled through friday night, after yet another bonfire. I would tell you what the movie was about,but we never came to a conclusion about the plot.But it was called "Darkness" so you know to steer clear of it when you see it. Saturday morning was normal, went to the gym. I was a little on the tired side though. I watched Grand Ledge loose to Howell, a couple GL girls were sent to the hospital after a colision in right-center.I believe they are okay now. Saturday night was fun, after a few open houses i found myself at yet another bonfire at Nick Rischows'. I was able to catch up with a few people i had not seen in a while(Lance and Ben)all in all it was fun, Corey Thelen had his first beer followed by a second and so on. That was intersesting. Angie, Clint and i saw the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants Sunday night,.....i cried, it was good i highly recommend it to anyone. Well sorry to Jeff again for not coming in...See ya all later. Melanie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home