Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Friday, June 17, 2005

The day will come...

Ahh.. slept in until about 11:30am, twas nice since I haven't done that in awhile. I think I have found a new food that I love... Mac and Cheese! Well, back a few summers ago I ate EasyMac probably everyday while taking a break from swimming in my pool! Now I have found Stofers Mac&Cheese... it's good stuff.

One of these days I will make an apperance at the gym and it will be glorious! Because sleeping in and eating all day is going to start getting to me. I really really really wish I had a pool that i could do laps in every morning like I used to. I'm just so sad.... Well, I should finish my mac and cheese and start to get ready for work! Booo... I work tonight, tomorrow morning, and Sunday night. I'm very upset about this too. Other than working I have nothing else to do so if any of ya are feeling lonely give me a call!

Boys that are going to MIS, I'm not going to tell you to have fun this weekend, because I already know that you're going to have fun!! SeeYa!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home