Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

eat it....

So, I surprisingly shot three different people with the pellet gun tonight and I only got a few punches to the ovaries in retaliation. But I did get a rather small but tender blood blister from cocking the gun. My own fault I'm new to this.

I got new running shoes and I feel like running, But I don't want to go outside to run b/c I live on a dirt road and they would get dirty. I coooooooould go to the gym, but I don't want to intrude on the guys, because I know how that feels and it isn't too pleasant. So maybe I should find my own gym ya know? I just need to find something to take up my spare time. When I work a lot in the week i get real stressed and irritable, but when I don't work a lot I get super bored. But I guess bored is better than irritable huh? lol. wellll... It's that time.. I better be going. Byebye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home