Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Saturday, June 11, 2005

... On the Topic of Home Owners Liability, Ect...

A pond, and makeshift swing on the end of a fucking TELEPHONE POLE. Very entertaining. But, this is what we in the business of insurance refer to as a liability claim waiting to happen... in hiding, if you will. And it got me thinking that if, God forbid, something did happen and the injuried party wanted to hold the King's responsible, well... I believe their home owners insurance carrier will NOT be impressed.

Jeff fucking jumped me yesterday with his air soft gun. I was unarmed. He's a bastard. I did shoot a few times back at him, ONCE I GOT MY GUN. I connected across the yard with his knee and forehead. I'm a God damn sharpshooter. I suppose I'm a "bastard" as well for shooting Ben while he was unarmed, but let's all admit: he had it coming. Again though, some amazing shots by me.

People who suck: Opie (lazy ass), Melanie (lazy ass), Angie (lazy ass AND liar) and Alan (lazy, fucking fat, and the only NCAA wrestler that didn't lift today).

Good news: The Backstreet Street Boys are back in full force!

Bad News: I'm at fucking work today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home