Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

98 degrees and rising....

Yea it's kinda warm in here today. Just FYI, I spent the night at the gym last night. I worked out for 10 straight hours...but not really. I did sleep here though. I brought in my alarm clock and put the big fan on and hit the couch.

Bad decision. Couldn't sleep at all, and the storm didn't help. The schedule had me getting out at 9 today...but it's 9...and I'm very "in". If our game gets cancelled tomorrow, especially if it's based on a forecast, Terri Deboer is going to face some consequences. ACTUALLY, the stons play...so that wouldn't be so bad, hmm..

Melanie has racquetball class in the fall, everyone should congratulate her.

Opie returned to the gym today, to open arms. Alan told his story about getting Air-Pistoled in his bed on WSNX today, THAT was awesome. Good work by him. Hopefully I can get out of here soon and go have a life for once. Anyway, peace ya'll.

-Jeff

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home