Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Unpresedented 2nd In A Row from Alesheia!

...and I don't really have anything to say!

Putt-putting was fun, though my math skills are apparently more than a little lackluster, and I messed up Geoffs score. Regardless, I got rocked! Jeff, you were missed, but there will be more golf outings, haha. We should get foursomes together and have a tournament. I call Geoff on my team, no challenges, here on the Blog, for all to see! We should do mixed doubles...

Back to Bennigan's in the morning to see if I can actually function in a working environment. It's kind of make-or-break, because I still have trouble walking, but I think that at the end of my working 2 weeks ago, I was a lot like this, and could at least get through the shift, even if it wasn't comfortable or efficient. For those who care, I'll let you know!

Addie's open house is this weekend, p.s. As is Alan's. And um...Melanie, when is yours? Geoff, Mr. SDO-I'm Going To Spend The Day Being An Administrator, please add Ben to the Blog!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home