Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Friday, June 10, 2005

You take it on the run, baby.

So here I sit, another productive day at the Gym. Last night, after winning 15-1 and then LOSING to the same team after that (14-19), I went to Sarah's, and then went ahead and went home. Great story eh?

I have a knot on my leg that has its own heartbeat, and I managed to jam my thumb while playing 3rd last night, and it's filling my mind full of questions. Will I be able to run tonight? Will I be able to throw? Will the trash can be full of beer bottles again? Should I risk certain death by going to King's tonight after softball? Is my Airsoft Gun going to be a sucky gift? BLAST.

Tyler is here. Hoorah. Apparently Vito is going to activate the overhead gym fans soon, thatd be cool. I have to get a lawnmower belt and make some copies...and that's pretty much my day. Let me know what time I need to open tomorrow.

-J-Unit-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home