Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Saturday, June 11, 2005

If you can't stand the heat stay out of the kitchen....

It's so damn hot... I am seriously miserable right now. It is taking everything in me not to go run through the sprinkler again. I told my dad I was angry at him for taking away my pool... and I still am. That thing was my life in the summer. maybe not so much last summer b/c i was working all the time, and it wasn't this warm.. but geeze.

Jeff- my Viking Sport Plex T-Shirt still hasn't shown up yet. I guess I'll never find it. *Sighs* I was really excited about that.

Stons tomorrow.... where we going? I know Opie said something about his house... but Sarah does have air conditioning..... but it doesn't really matter that much since it's nightish time. Just let me know. mkay, talk at ya all later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home