Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

How's the chicken? Queer.

So I want some techno mp3s. Can anyone help a brother out? That song from Super Troopers, when they pull over the German couple, is in my head... and I want more! I might have to recollect a ton of music anyhow. I'll let you guys know if I need to take up donations. One of my HD's is fucked, but I don't know which one yet, haven't had the time to figure 'er out, so I might be in the clear. Good story.

Jeff and I are going to get a link to the workout spreadsheet posted on here pretty quick. Stay tuned.

Leann - Don't even talk about intruding you turd. Everyone's welcome, assuming you can behave yourself!

I want to go putt putt golfing again. So... Let's plan a day and we'll go ahead and do that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home