Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Everything you say, every word of it, cuts me me to the bone

OK, so LeeAnn I would say intrusion is no reason not to come to the gym. We have a good time, we get stronger, why else would I go early on my DO?

Anyway, I'm pretty much all-daying-it here at good ole VS. Travis had an orthodontist appointment, so I'm covering until like 11:30 and then coming for my scheduled time at 3. It's cool though, because I can play around on here.

Stons played well last night. Sarah schooled me in Ping-pong. Ben made his 3rd consec. gym appearance today, so that was good too.

Umpired last night, not bad, really nice weather.

Softball tomorrow 8:10/9:10, friday 6:10. I'm 1-7 overall in both leagues so I think it's time to get some wins.

Man, not much to say when I saw the whole blog population last night. Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home