Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Like deja vu I feel like I've been here.

Such a good song. I woke right up today and turned the Aerosmith on. These last couple of weeks have been quite uneventful. I think Felix realizes this because she's been all cuddly...which isn't like her. She ever actually slept in my bed last night. I honestly don't know what's gotten into her. Anyway, I had to work last night, got called in. It was all right, but I had to supervise a bunch of 3 year olds. Enough about work. Oh LeeAnn the Pennock gym is pretty cool, although membership is quite pricey even if you get the student discount, and I doubt you'd want to go all the way to Hastings to go work out. It's just an idea. It looks like it's going to storm...kinda I mean there are dark clouds, but the sun is out. I have to open saturday, it would be nice if someone didn't because I wanted to go to birthday bash, but alas. This this is so crazy, Felix really isn't herself, she's singing Crazy. I don't know what's going on. I better go check her food. I think she's ingested cat nip. You kids have a good day!
P.S. to the guys. I heard on John Tesh one night, that when you work out, work your muscles from side to side. He says that you muscles don't get that much side to side motion. it was a couple weeks ago, but I just remembered it. I'll post it if I find the little exerpt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home