Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Friday, June 17, 2005

I promise to never fall in love.....with a stranger

Ahh the wonders of K-CI and Jojo. So today has been pretty lame so far. I sat here essentially by myself for 2 hours this morning. Opie was taking a half hour of "opie-time", but Alan and Geoff both needed to be called. This makes me sad, but I'm glad they came, good stuff. LeeAnn still hasn't made the attendance sheet, but it's only June.

Lost twice, in softball, again. This kid here went 0-8 at the plate. And, while playing 3rd, I don't think I ever feld-ed (yes, felded) a ball into my glove. They all hit me somewhere other than my glove, except for one. Shots to the leg, arm, stomach, and almost mouth once. I am thankful for my friend Jacque.

6:10 tonight for anyone who is interested. I never thought I'd say this but I think I may be getting a little disillusioned with softball. Oh, FYI, Melanie did come in today, just late. Which, sadly, makes her normal. Cardio was nuts today. I do my best work on little sleep. We need to get that link up, for sure.

I can't stop thinking about that pole @ Kings. I may or may not dig out a pond today and jump into it. Then, I'll probably drown my steer in it. I might not even be able to show him @ the fair. That cat is a freak.

Have fun at MIS. Don't forget how hard you've worked boys. Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home