Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Helloooo.

I just happen to check the blog, and people have blogged. I hope everyone had a good thanksgiving. I'm currently trying to get ready for christmas. School is well; I just want the semester to be over with though. I've a portfolio for English to construct. She thinks that we should have like eight drafts BEFORE the draft that we turn into her and then like another two after we get it back. It's just ridiculous. Everyone in that class I know doesn't make that many drafts. Work is going well. I might possibly be going full time at the hospital, but I don't really want to say anything until it's official. Not really doing much this weekend. I've gotta work today and tomorrow. I need to make up for the hours I lost this week, so I told Star that I would train with Norma this weekend. What else has been going on....nodda really I've been watching Chanse a lot. His hair is pretty much uncontrolable; we could take the back of his hair and put it in a little pony tail, but we won't do that to the poor little guy. Well I've gotta get going..Talk to you later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home