Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

They say the things nobody dares to say...

G'mornin'

Go Stons. Thursday Game 7. I'm going to have to work on my ping-pong skills and try to get some wins. Again, I'll be late because of softball.

Alan, good work there man. I'm glad you got that stuff out there.

Our house ran out of water yesterday, and it's confirmed that we're still out today. I definitely had to shave @ the ole gym this morning, which resulted in blood, sweat and tears. Melanie is here, as usual, along with Jari Collins, such is Monday. I guess I don't have to keg-tend Friday night, so that should make the night much easier to pull off.

Umpired last night for a 10U game, and it actually kinda sucked. The Middleville coach was probably the most immature loser I've ever met. 2nd Out of the game he says "Hey, the Pistons play at 9, not 8." It made for a long night. The good news is that his self-esteem is probably pretty high because he spent the whole night ripping on his 10-year-old players. Mr. Hager was coaching the Lakewood team, and we talked football, but there was no fried chicken involved.

I found out last night that the "Eat your chicken, queer." comment is a result of our Bennigan's trip. Thanks guys.

8:44 around the triangle today, ouch, bros.

Maybe I'll post a really serious emotional post later, since that seems to be the theme now. I don't think I could possibly get more lame than this post.

8:10/9:10 Thursday
7:20 Friday

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home