Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Change is the only thing that we can actually depend on!

Hey all! What is going on? Played a little Tennis today after work... Also got dropped in a kiddy swimming pool by Opie and John, that was refreshing! Just took a shower and I'm already sweating... it sucks! Big plans to take Katelyn and Treston to the Binder Park Zoo tomorrow with Opie.. I'm really really super excited to see those Giraffes again! yay, I better take a lot of money for Giraffe Biscuits again!

Alan- I don't know what to tell you really on the relationship vs. fooling around with girls. I will say Two things. 1.) Under any circumstances please, if you choose to just fool around, make sure that the girl you're fooling around with.... is just fooling around too. It's not cool with have your heart played around with. I know that you guys think it's cool to just hit it and move on... but not when the girl thinks there is something more coming. Don't be that guy! 2.) I will tell you this whole heartedly... Having a relationship with somebody for a semi-long period of time and having it end, is not a waste of time. If you love that person, and it's not about sex, it will never be a waste of time afterwards. Because if you don't have those long relationships, you won't go through those experiences. Yeah, relationships can be annoying at times, but the awesome times make up for that. But anyway, just thought i'd put in my two-cents worth. Everybody have fun! Byeee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home