Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

I love to look into your big brown eyes...

I'm so alone..theres noone HERe beside me... -Donkey

Scratch that: Charles Harms just rolled up.

Played basketball last night, that was pretty rockin'. Hit up Angie's afterward for some pool so I wouldn't have to take a shower.

MIS sounds like a good bet next year, assuming that the spectators will continute to create recycling revenue. I think Vito misunderstood my message about Thursday because he sent Travis in early today...this worries me.

Washed my steer yesterday and he just about killed me. I lived, however, and we will battle once again today. I was mowing the lawn but the tire went MegaFlat so I didn't really get the sun I was looking for.

Sarah's tonight?

Orientation for MSU is Monday, so that should be fun. Also, the LakeO fair is coming up, so be prepared for that. I need to get myself back in volleyball shape for sure.

How about these paragraphs? Dome joined the gym today, so thats cool. Robyn made an appearance yesterrday but just walked into the back and then left. Alan was nice enough to post the story on allMSU...what a good kid.

Opie ran the triangle today. Good work by him. I'm out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home