Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Gabriel stands and confirms: I create my own prison

Cass, we should post on here back and forth all day.

So, took Alan to GRAP last night. He became very intoxicated and called about 1,000,000 people. We met a guy named Dave with a HUGE dog named peachy (he was walking by on the sidewalk). Direct Quote from dave: "Yea, she looks like a bear, she has a thyroid problem." LOL. He was taking Peachy to get a slim-jim...good stuff.

Softball team got win #1 last night, bringing the overall 2-league record to 2-8. No errors for thi guy, 1-2 at the plate w/a walk. Not a bad night.

Cardio = CRazy today. 204 strides/min over 40 min. I might fall over.

Nothing to do tonight, so if someone could call me thatd be great. Otherwise I shall nap for an eternity. Ben is here, yay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home