Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Speculation tells me....

... that DQ is just trying to make it so there are more winners.... I mean if there are like three of every number doesn't that mean the winning number is out there three times? there are so many codes that they can do and there are like eleventy-billion DQ's out there. Are they international? My guess is that there is.. I mean aren't they in good ole Canada? I guess I'm going to have to investigate this matter...

Ok I just looked into this internationall biss-nas and they're everywhere in the world! The biggest place fopr them is Mexico and China! There are over 40 stores located in just Beijing!!! That seems crazy to me! I wonder if they're all just ice-cream or if they have like international food there? My mind is boggled right now! Enough blabbering. I'll talk at ya all later! SeeYa!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home